Keys to Success
Please click on key words in this paragraph to access a wealth of information regarding our business plan, online events calendar, work groups, Chamber programs, Hot Deals, advertising opportunities, online networking/social media, affinity programs, Chamber logo link for your website, and click on The Schapiro Study, to read an independent study that shows chamber membership boosts business.
Each section expands on the above topics to detail discounts, affinity programs, advertising, etc., that are available to our investors.
Benefits of Investment in the Greater Shelby County Chamber of Commerce include:
- We are an indispensable resource for our investors and the business community.
- We develop relationships with community organizations committed to planning for and improving our county’s future.
- We strategically and continually seek and implement innovative and creative ways for our investors to succeed in business.
- We offer “real-world” workshops to train our business professionals, share expertise among investors and emphasize the importance of leadership development through involvement in the Chamber.
- We are a civic minded organization that is in tune with our investors, city, county and state officials and the individuals in our communities of the county.
- It is our Chamber Policy to refer only Chamber Investors.
- We strive to keep our investors informed, through various mediums of communication, of current business issues and topics in our county and our state.
- We offer multiple functions on a monthly basis for investor-to-investor networking. Visit our Chamber Programs page for details.
- We offer an opportunity for investors to expand recognition for their organization by choosing sponsorship opportunities best suited for their budget and audience in our annual Total Resource Campaign.
- We are also proud to share the results of a national independent study done by The Schapiro Group. The study, commissioned by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE), IBM, Administaff, Small Business Network, Inc., and Market Street Services, showed that when respondents were told that a particular small business was a member of its local chamber, they were 44 percent more likely to rate it favorably than study respondents who were not told of the chamber affiliation. Click here to read the full results of the study.