Advertising Options and Opportunities
The Greater Shelby County Chamber of Commerce offers exclusive advertising opportunities for its members. We have developed a partnership with the following companies to offer an array of print and web advertising strategies that is convenient, effective, affordable, and reaches a targeted audience … locally, regionally, and globally.
We are confident in our advertising partners to provide our members with an advertising package that’s tailored to your business needs in a professional and courteous manner.
The Greater Shelby County Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Town Square Publications to produce our 3rd edition of our community map! This publication will help you market your business directly to area business owners, neighborhood residents and visitors.
The community map is a remarkable advertising tool, highly visible and is a publication that businesses and residents keep on hand for easy reference.
In addition, the community map will be replicated online via the Greater Shelby County Chamber of Commerce website and the Community Profile Network, further extending the exposure of your advertising message and increasing your search engine optimization. Don’t miss the opportunity to promote your business to residents and business owners!
Our representative from Town Square Publications is Elise Hearn who will be assisting our members with securing advertising in this publication. You may reach her at (205) 663-4524, call Elise at (205) 821-2270 or email email@example.com to review the details.
Get your business noticed and keep it successful. Purchase your advertising space with one of the most effective publications in the Shelby County Community. Be sure customers know who you are and how to find you.
Advertising offered in the Chamber’s Monthly Newsletter the Shelby County Reporter
Members have the opportunity to advertise in Business Connections, the Chamber’s monthly newsletter. Business Connections is designed and distributed by the Shelby County Reporter and included in Shelby Living magazine. Advertising in Business Connections offers the following benefits:
- The monthly readership for Shelby Living is 25,000. The magazines are distributed via direct mail to Greater Shelby County Chamber of Commerce members, subscribers and the county’s top income earners. They are available at hundreds of distribution sites throughout the market place. (last Wednesday of each month)
- Premium advertising spots available exclusively to Chamber members
- Full color publication
- Complimentary ad design
- Targeted market in Shelby County and the surrounding areas
- Cross promotion with an electronic version of Business Connections on the Shelby County Reporter website under the Community tab
- All members of the Chamber receive a one-year complimentary subscription of Shelby Living magazine
- 12 monthly issues