You Are Welcome Here
The purpose of the Ambassador Work Group is to extend the warmth and hospitality of the Chamber to investors and guests while facilitating networking at Chamber functions.
The Ambassador Work Group serves as an extension of The Shelby County Chamber by attending Chamber events in which they act as greeters, points of contacts for information and promoters of networking among event attendees.
To become an Ambassador:
- You must be a Chamber investor in good standing,
- Your Ambassador dues must be current,
- You must have the willingness to commit time to attend Chamber functions ensuring all attendees feel welcome and at ease.
To determine if this program is right for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have time to commit approximately five hours per month to serve as a volunteer for The Shelby County Chamber? (Don’t let that scare you! Many companies require that their representative call on many new clients per month. This is just an easier way to fulfill that need!)
- Would I like to increase visibility for my company and myself in The Shelby County area?
- Am I able to meet people easily and make them feel welcome and comfortable in an unfamiliar setting?
- Am I energetic, enthusiastic and someone that thrives on having fun?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then this Work Group is for you! The Shelby County Chamber recommends that you contact Payton Thomas, Manager of Operations, to discuss in more detail the benefits of this Work Group and to request an Ambassador application (205) 663-4542, ext. 105.
Thank you to Pelham Flowers by Desiree’ for providing the ribbon and bows for the Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies.