What’s in it for me?
- The Chamber is about building a strong economy by building a strong business climate. The Chamber is unique because it is business nurturing business and addressing business needs. The Chamber offers business owners and professionals one-of-a-kind services and products designed to promote business, develop relationships and to help make Shelby County an even better place to live and do business.
- Business people share a common need to know what’s going on in the community, to be successful professionals, to be known by others in the community, and have a common “voice”.
- The Chamber offers an opportunity to grow, to be vested in a value system, associated with people who share those values. The Chamber is about promoting business for sure, but it’s also about personal, professional, economic and community development.
Is this just for me or can my employees participate?
- Investor benefits are for everyone in your business. When a company is a investor, all employees of that company are welcome to participate. By identifying the needs of your company, you can plug each employee into the opportunity that best serves your business and them.
What is the investment?
- The Chamber has what is called a Fair Share Investment Schedule. Depending on the number of employees, businesses fall into a category that financially “fits”. The annual investment is affordable at any level and provides equal opportunity no matter what the size of the business. Your investment renewal is invoiced annually on the anniversary date of when your business invests the Chamber.
Are there other costs?
- Many investor benefits and services are complimentary and included in your annual investment. There are additional investor activities, services, or programs that bear a cost such as attending a Community Monthly Luncheon, special event, workshop or seminar. These meetings have nominal costs only to help cover expenses. Investors have the ability to access the Investor Login Area of the Chamber’s website to receive investor only pricing when an event has a cost associated with it.
We invite you to become a part of the Shelby County Chamber family. Join us today in Building a Shelby County and beyond. Follow this link to complete an online investor application today. Click here to review the 2019 TSCC Investment Schedule.