Positive economic growth and community well-being always requires long-term strategy, combined with bold approaches and the leadership to make it happen. The 21st century economy is rich with opportunity for our 808+ square mile Shelby County. The leadership of The Shelby County Chamber has chosen to capitalize on our opportunities by developing a five-year path that builds on the foundation of growing our existing companies, while embracing change and expanding our business economy by:
- Increase quality job growth throughout Shelby County by helping our existing businesses complete in an ever-changing marketplace, and to grow and thrive here.
- Establish a business-driven workforce readiness approach via a partnership between business, community, our schools and our training providers ensuring Shelby County companies can recruit and retain the employees and managers they need.
- Operate as a full public-private growth partner with 58 INC., the new countywide economic development organization established to recruit a smart mix of retail, commercial and targeted industrial firms.
- Serve as the leading voice for our Shelby County business community at all levels of government in order to sustain and enhance a pro-business climate.
With your help and leadership efforts, we can invest in our growth and create a county we can enjoy and pass along to future generations. Would you like to learn more about ShelbyOne Next Level Up and how you can become involved? Contact Kirk Mancer, President & CEO of The Shelby County Chamber via email at email@example.com or call (205) 663-4542 to set up an appointment.
ShelbyOne Next Level Up Investors as of February 5, 2018
To learn more about any of our investors, please click on their respective web link.
CHAIRMAN’S COUNCIL INVESTORS
- Alabama Power Company
- BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama
- City Of Pelham
- Shelby County
- Shelby County Reporter
- SouthWest Water Company
- Thompson Tractor Company
- A.C. Legg, Incorporated
- America’s First Federal Credit Union
- Bama Budweiser of Shelby County
- City of Columbiana
- City of Hoover
- Express Employment Professionals
- Graham & Associates, CPAs
- McDowell Security Services, LLC
- Regions Bank
- Brookwood Baptist Health – Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- Thornton, Inc.
- Valley Bank
- Vulcan Materials Company
- AT&T Alabama
- Buffalo Rock Company
- Central State Bank
- City of Chelsea
- Grandview Medical Center
- Jefferson State Community College
- Lhoist North America
- Renasant Bank
- Sain Associates
- University of Montevallo
- ARC Realty
- Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC
- Brown Lumber & Building Supply
- BTC Wholesale Distributors, Inc.
- Ernest McCarty Ford, Inc.
- Morrow Water Technology
- Quality Correctional Heal Care, Inc.
- Rux Carter Insurance
- Sawyer Solutions, LLC
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe’
- Town of Harpersville
- 280 Animal Medical Center
- Altec, Incorporated
- Armstrong Relocation Companies
- Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith, LLC
- Brownstone Marketing Solutions
- Children’s of Alabama
- City of Calera
- City of Helena
- City of Montevallo
- Ellis, Head, Owens & Justice
- First US Bank
- St. Vincent’s Health System
- Southern States Bank
- Town of Wilsonville
- Vulcan Termite & Pest Control